Cybersecurity Excellence Awards Winner
Four times in a row
Global Infosec Awards Winner
IT Training Watchlist
Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), Canada
A certification body that provides education and professional certifications under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines and standards.
Who We Are?
We help professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation, certiﬁcation, and certificate programs against rigorous internationally recognized standards. Our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, and continual improvement, demonstrate recognition and benefit society as a whole.
Why choose PECB?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as PECB, proves that you are in compliance with best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy. Professionals who pursue a PECB certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.
PECB is acknowledged by technically competent people that have relevant sector experience. All our personnel hold professional credentials and are constantly trained and monitored to ensure more than satisfactory outcomes for our clients.
Compliance to Standard
Certification is proof of compliance to a particular standard. It proves that the standard’s requirements and principles have been fulfilled and validated with adequate consistency, professionalism and impartiality. PECB accredited certifications are evidence of strict compliance with Standards and their conditions, therefore reflecting safety, reliability and superior quality.
Compliance to Standard
Being able to afford professional and credible certification services that are recognized globally can be a struggle in today’s world. Besides being the lowest charging organization for professional training and certification services, including both the examination and certification process fees, PECB also has the lowest certification maintenance fees in the industry. Why not benefit from the opportunity of attaining accredited professional certifications that are globally recognized, fully comply with standards, and easily affordable? PECB Certifications have proven to be effective instruments of confirmation for knowledge, skills and experience in a rapidly changing economy. By holding a PECB Certification, you will demonstrate that you have the necessary capabilities of shielding yourself and your organization against persistent, changing and undefined threats in a moderately challenging environment over a short period of time.
Our clients include certified organizations and certified professionals that operate
within these and many other entities worldwide.
Accreditations and Affiliations
- PECB is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 — Requirements for bodies providing certification of persons.
- PECB is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 — Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies that provide certification of persons.
- PECB is accredited by the Korea Accreditation Board (KAB) under ISO/IEC 17024 — Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is an associate member of the Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR).
- PECB is a full member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- PECB is approved as a Licensed Partner Publisher (LPP) from the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification standard (CMMC).
- PECB is an IPC MLA Signatory Member.
- PECB is a member of Club Ebios.
- PECB is the first certification body accredited by Club Ebios.
- PECB is a listed organization on Credential Engine.
- PECB is an Authorized Distributor of the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) to market and sell ISO and IEC standards through its online store
- PECB is a member of the CPD Certification Service and is on the process of becoming a CPD accredited training course provider for a multitude of training courses.
- PECB is a member of CLUSIF (Club de la Securité de l’Information Français), the French Information Security Club.
PECB publishes topmost innovative training courses through its network of experts in a variety of fields.
PECB’s expertise is in multiple fields, with a special emphasis on:
Information Security, and Resilience
- Information Security
- Continuity, Resilience, and Recovery
- And, more
GRC, Privacy, and Digital Transformation
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Digital Transformation
- And, more
Quality, Management, and Sustainability
- Quality and Management
- Health and Safety
- And, more
PECB offers more than 240 training courses developed to help individuals embrace industry best practices. Our training courses allow individuals remain up to date with the most recent global trends and versions of ISO Standards. They further help individuals develop the necessary skills needed to succeed and assure confidence in their professional life.
Our training courses include:
- Case studies with role-playing and oral presentations
- Real-life cases
- Practical examples
- Discussion questions
- Interactive quizzes
Take a look at our training courses, view our catalog
PECB Training Course Delivery Formats
Our training course delivery formats reflect an amalgamation of successful traditional, contemporary, and innovative learning practices, which demonstrate that the candidates have achieved the level of competence required for today’s industry.
Our classroom training courses are participant-centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
This training delivery format can be especially beneficial for those wishing to learn through cooperative activities and group work as well as have interaction with peers, share experiences, ideas, and opinions. This remains the most comprehensive format that allows participants to capture the entire experience of training.
- Live Online
Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live virtual meeting room/classroom environment. These training courses offer an engaging and interactive learning experience led by PECB Certified Trainers via sophisticated tools that allow remote teaching.
This training delivery format makes learning more accessible to our candidates in new ways, especially to those who do not have traveling as an option, or when late-classes are the only feasible alternative.
The PECB eLearning training courses are neither location constrained nor time-bound. This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. These training courses have been catered to meet each individual’s needs and have been designed with the aim of transcending spatial and temporal restrictions.
If you want to take a training course at your own pace and a place of your choice, you can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to the PECB training course materials.
KATE is an application developed to grant our Partners, Trainers, and Trainees digital access to our training course materials. It is compatible with multiple operating systems supporting both our training course content formats, regular format with slides and eLearning format with video training course sections recorded by PECB Certified Trainers. It requires you to login with your PECB account. Additionally, you can store personal notes and submit feedback to PECB.
- PECB exams are administered under a rigorous and independent process in compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024.
- Exam items are developed by a committee of experts.
- Exams are supervised by independent proctors/invigilators.
Exams are assessed by PECB anonymously and independently (not by the trainer).
PECB Exams App
New features of version 2.0
- Embedded training course materials + notes taken in KATE
- Draw graphs, tables, figures, diagrams, formulas and more with the new drawing tool
- Hover messages for all buttons when taking the exam
- Dialog messages for the last question
- Receive automatic updates
- Place the drawings in essay type fields
- Edit the drawing after it has been placed
- Upload the created drawings once the response is submitted
- Preserve the text and drawing format after uploading
The PECB Certification process is as follows:
1.Attend the training course
2.Submit your examination profile (if you will be taking an online exam)
3.Prepare for the exam
4.Apply and schedule the exam
5.Follow the guidelines for installing PECB Exams (if you will be taking an online exam)
6.Review the exam guidelines and policies carefully
7.Take the exam
8.Receive your exam results
9.Apply for certification
10.Maintain your certification
Detailed information for taking paper-based or online exams can be found on our website.
Need to know more about it?
Reach us OR Schedule a Meeting via Calendly