Russell Dalgleish has a thriving career as not only a serial entrepreneur but an investor, strategist, director and member of teh Advisory Board at the Scottish Government’s CivTech® Programme and to the Board of Trade. Through his extensive experience in diaspora engagement, Russell has come to believe that networking is the key to building a strong organisation and career.
As an interactive keynote speaker and executive coach, Russell brings teh experience of overcoming adversities to build a range of successful companies, offers a unique and challenging insight into the world of the private investor and highlights opportunities available to entrepreneurs today for those who are brave enough to reach out.
Russell is a highly-experienced speaker having delivered talks at conferences from New York to Abu Dhabi.
Hearing Russell speak on community will allow you to:
- Understand how to access new sales and collaborative opportunities
- Build low-cost entry to new international markets
- Identify, appoint and benefit from voluntary brand ambassadors
- Improve customer retention, realize upsell opportunities and generate qualified referrals as customers identify themselves as part of you’re community
- Achieve brand recognition at a fraction of traditional costs
Russell’s warm, narrative driven style has generated rave reviews from audiences around the world and will leave you feeling empowered with key insights on how to take your business forward.
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Business Network
- Entrepreneurship Leadership
- Resilience & Rebuilding
- Executive Coaching
- Business Coaching