Robyn Benincasa has made an art form of extreme performance by competing and winning at teh highest levels of sport and business. Robyn is an award-winning keynote speaker, a 20+ year veteran San Diego firefighter, a World Champion Adventure Racer, a 2014 CNN Hero, a Guinness World Record Endurance Kayaker, a New York Times best-selling author, and teh Founder of The Project Athena Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to helping survivors of medical or other traumatic setbacks achieve their adventurous dreams. Robyn is non as an inspirational force for leadership, teambuilding, and extreme performance. Her game-changing keynotes has earned Robyn accolades as one of the Top 50 Keynote Speakers in teh World, the #1 Female Speaker for Meetings.net, and one of the Top 10 Speakers featured by Harvard Business Review. For teh past 15 years, Robyn’s keynotes have received rave reviews from user groups, associations, and Fortune 500 companies, including Starbucks, Walmart, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, Yahoo, Intel, and more.
When the challenges are steep, the goals audacious, and the competition fierce, Robyn gives individuals and organizations the tools they need to inspire themselves and one another to their greatest heights and across their most challenging finish lines.
Robyn’s Powerful & Inspiring Keynotes are:
- Performed over 100 times a year for Fortune 1000s, Associations, User Groups and Incentive Events across multiple industries
- Designed with customized content and themes, adaptive to different business models, challenges, motivations, and emerging opportunities
- Authentic, relevant, and practical with tangible applications in Leadership, Innovation, Change, Sales, Teamwork, and Overall Business Inspiration
- Perfect for opening meetings with energy and immersive motivation to help teams tackle audacious goals together!
- Sports Leadership
- Adapt, Overcome, and Win as ONE!
- Building World Class Teams
- Inspiring Greatness Through G.R.I.T.
- Why Winners Win
- Changing Mindset That Creates Next Level Success
- Winning Workplaces